10 May Asseco Data Systems the organizer of the conference “Safe Hospital – Safe Patient”. Modern solutions of data security and transfer in medicine.
Asseco Data Systems is the organizer of the conference “Safe Hospital – Safe Patient”, which will be held on 21-22 April in Lgota Murowana. The conference aims to bring you closer to the issues relating to the protection of medical data collected and to show the consequences of the failure to apply appropriate safeguards. The solutions of Asseco Poland S.A. and partners: Carestream, Fortinet, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, MioCare, NEC, Oracle, Veracomp will be presented at the conference.
The conference “Safe Hospital – Safe Patient” aims to bring you closer to the issues relating to the protection of medical data collected and to show the consequences of the failure to apply appropriate safeguards. During the event, participants will additionally learn about ICT solutions in the following fields: the distribution of audio-video signal in operating rooms, the infrastructure of PACS, mobile patient records and rapidly developing telemedicine. The introduction of full electronic medical records is a challenge for every medical facility. During this process, it is crucial to ensure the security of access to sensitive medical data.
The introduction of full electronic medical records is a challenge for every medical facility. During this process, it is crucial to ensure the security of access to sensitive medical data.
To participate in the conference we invited people responsible for making key decisions regarding the functioning of public, non-public and private medical institutions, local and regional representatives of the founding bodies, representatives of the Departments of Health in Marshall Offices and heads of IT departments of medical institutions.
Detailed topics of the conference:
- The regulatory basis concerning the needs for protecting medical data. Threats and observed security incidents relating to medical data. A comprehensive approach to the protection of medical data (Asseco Poland S.A.);
- Protection of Internet connection and securing the flow of data between network segments based on Fortinet solutions;
- Mobile patient, mobile doctor, mobile hospital – myth or reality? (HPE Polska);
- Managing the audio-video signal on operating blocks for registration, video-consultation and education. Mobile patient’s record on medical tablets (Veracomp);
- Quality control of the diagnostic medical station – calibration (NEC);
- Systems of archiving and distribution of PACS images – not only for radiology (Carestream);
- Secure data in a secure hospital – managing and archiving data in the modern hospital (HPE Polska);
- Telemedicine – the needs and challenges (Asseco Poland Medical Division);
- Security of medical data. Do I feel safe? (Oracle);
More information and registration for the conference is available on the website dedicated to the event: https://event.veracomp.pl/asseco-data-systems/