25 May Schedule for the 16th edition of the “European Forum on Electronic Signature”
The 16th edition of the “European Forum on Electronic Signature” is taking place on 9 – 10 June in Stettin. The conference will be hosted at the Radisson Blu Hotel on Thursday, and at the Euroregion Culture Center “Stara Rzeźnia” on Friday.
We are pleased to announce that the honorary patronage over the event was taken by the Mayor of Stettin, Piotr Krzystek.
Among the invited speakers we will host such experts as:
- Luca Castellani, Secretary, Working Group IV (Electronic Commerce), Secretariat of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Austria,
- Nick Pople, European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), United Kingdom,
- Leonard Rosenthol, Chief Architect for PDF solutions at Adobe Systems, United States,
- Iain McCallum, Strategic Engagement Director at GSMA, United Kingdom.
We prepared for you two days full of lectures and debates, which will be divided into 3 separate theme blocks:
- eIDAS regulation – New challenges and opportunities for the European market
- Trust services and e-identification – Latest technologies and solutions for mobile devices
- Trust services and paperless solutions – New technologies
We encourage you to read the detailed program of our two-day conference at: https://www.efpe.eu/#program