10 May The latest trends in information technology for business already on 12 May 2016 in Gdańsk – the Infrastructure Division of Asseco Data Systems invites you
We invite you to a meeting, during which the participants will become familiar with storage, migration, virtualization, and data backup solutions in environments that require high data availability (HA). The live demonstrations conducted by experts will show the benefits of the latest technologies in business. The technical partners of the meeting are Microsoft, Fujitsu, Veeam and HP.
The following issues will be presented at the conference:
- Fujitsu hardware platform, ensuring high availability of IT infrastructure for companies and institutions with a live demonstration of the technology Storage Cluster;
- Windows Server 2012R2 – virtualization with high availability (HA) and the announcement of Windows Server 2016;
- Veeam Backup&Replication for Microsoft Hyper-V. High availability for the modern data center;
- What is GenMobile? – Aruba and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company;
- IT in the cloud: organizationally, technologically, financially – Paweł Hansdorfer Asseco Data Systems.
The conference is addressed to representatives of IT departments, purchasing departments of small and medium-sized enterprises and public administration. Participation in the conference is free.
Both registration and the detailed agenda of the meeting is available on the website dedicated to the conference “Recent trends in information technologies”. (https://event.veracomp.pl/najnowsze-trendy-w-technologiach-informatycznych/)