We create strategic state systems
Asseco Data Systems supports the work of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) and the Agricultural Social Insurance Fund (KRUS). It develops, maintains and operates them, being responsible for their timeliness, security and compliance with regulations.
Dedicated software for ZUS
- EMIR-SEKS/AD is a field system for handling, calculating and paying pension benefits. It is operated in many branches of ZUS throughout the country, and is one of the three IT solutions implementing such benefits in Poland.
Dedicated software for KRUS
- Workflow is the central component of the Integrated Information System (ZSI) for handling KRUS's most important business processes. It integrates the services of domain systems – nSIU and Farmer.
- The nSIU is the central information system for handling KRUS insurance. It is one of the main systems in Poland that manages social insurance and pays benefits.
- Farmer is a modern and flexible system for handling, calculating and paying pension benefits for the Agricultural Social Insurance Fund.
Support and development of the systems is provided by our three business divisions of Asseco Data Systems:
Systems Integration Division, Software Maintenance and Development Division, and Core Systems Division.
The software for ZUS and KRUS is installed in Asseco Cloud data centers. It uses, among other things, an ADABAS database and a mainframe platform specialised in handling high volumes of queries. Insurance institutions use it in an outsourcing model. Asseco Data Systems ensures the continuity of its operation, maintenance and development in accordance with the highly demanding provisions of the SLA.
Key features of the systems for
ZUS and KRUS
Being up to date
We provide dedicated software development services
We provide teams of analysts, designers, developers, testers, system architects and project managers with experience in software creation, development and modification, integration and maintenance. The technologies used, as well as highly qualified and experienced staff, allow us to build advanced systems including big data. We provide services in accordance with the best global standards of project management, requirements gathering, design and development, testing, service management, by trained and certified staff.
Our specialists are competent in:
- Management: PRINCE2, MoR, ITIL.
- Developing custom applications in accordance with best practices and using advanced software engineering:
- Software development in accordance with RUP, Scrum, XP methodologies.
- Requirements analysis – comprehensive analysis in the field of enterprise business process analysis (BPMN), from business requirements analysis to system requirements identification and specification (UML).
- Analysis and design – development of system architecture and detailed system design (OOAD, UML).
- Subject matter expertise in financial and accounting systems and insurance systems.
- Manual testing – testing based on agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Automated testing of WEB interfaces:
- Tests of dynamically generated services
- Creating tools to support testing
- Creating Frameworks for the testing process
- WEBService automated tests
- Performance testing – implementation of load tests, overload tests, performance tests, and bottleneck analysis.
- Continuous Integration – experience in implementing and maintaining a continuous integration process.
- Continuous Deployment – for both development and production.
- Continuous Delivery – integrating test automation into the Continuous Deployment process and generating reports that form the basis for decision-making during Continuous Delivery.
- Automated management and maintenance of development / test / acceptance environments.
- Automatic database versioning.
- Manufacturing Process Analysis and Consulting.
- System implementations.
- System maintenance.
nSIU Asseco Data Systems' proprietary insurance system for KRUS in numbers:
size of the system's databases
KRUS units served
system user documentation pages
users trained through e-learning
actively insured people
short-term benefit payments during the year
lines of code
people whose data the system processes
service callsper month from the user's form factor
recorded accounting operations
records in the database