Electronic recruitment system for primary schools
Asseco's comprehensive primary school recruitment system supports the process of recruiting candidates for educational facilities.
The tool automatically distinguishes between two types of candidates: children within the school's perimeter and children from outside the school's perimeter. The system continuously updates the list of children within the perimeter. It allows integration with the municipality's population registry database and the definitions of school perimeters. Children residing within the school's perimeter are automatically added based on the address indicated in the recruitment application. This allows the platform to prepare an up-to-date list of children who are subject to compulsory education.
The recruitment system is built from two complementary internal applications aimed at users from schools and the governing body, and a public one aimed at parents.
The recruitment system for primary school is configured in the following areas:
- definition of criteria, number of points,
- schedule, required documents,
- system messages,
- additional fields of the offer created by individual facilities,
- editable elements of forms and prints,
- rules for the recruitment of children with special educational needs,
- rules for the recruitment of children from outside the municipality,
- recruitment rules for sports classes (class I or, for example, class IV),
- rules for recruitment to bilingual classes (class VII),
- information posted in the public part of the system,
- how to create lists of children within the school's perimeter (based on registration database, based on address, import of lists by schools).