Asseco's Comprehensive Recruitment System
Effective software for
Launch electronic recruitment for educational facilities
The Asseco Comprehensive Recruitment System(CRS) supports electronic recruitment for educational facilities. It is designed for local government units.It streamlines the work of the leading authority, i.e.,offices, municipalities and county offices.
It simplifies each stage of recruitment to educational facilities, i.e., nurseries, kindergartens and primary and secondary schools. The online recruitment system has a module for employees of educational facilities and the leading authority. It allows to create an offer, set scoring rules and recruitment deadlines. It allows publishing lists of documents to be submitted. The application for parents is available online. Provides a schedule, including dates for supplementary recruitment. It also informs how many schools can be applied to.
Explore the Comprehensive
Asseco's CRS modules for educational facilities
Choose a solution tailored to your facility.
CRS modules by Asseco not only for schools!
Check out what else you can use Asseco's recruitment system for.
Compare electronic recruitment for educational facilities with traditional recruitment
Advantages of online (electronic) recruitment:
- Unification of rules, criteria and templates for recruitment documentation.
- Publishing educational offers of educational units in one place.
- Preventing the admission of an applicant to several facilities at the same time.
- Less work for the selection committee by eliminating manual preparation of documents, the counting of points or creating lists of children.
- Reduced number of paper applications and recruitment documents.
- Saving time by reducing the number of visits by parents to educational facilities.
- Reducing work on the part of educational facilities by automating operations.
- Quick, easy and constant access to necessary information for candidates and their parents.
Asseco's Comprehensive Recruitment System (CRS) is available in two models
Choose the one that fits you best:
The system is accessible on computers and laptops, as well as on phones and tablets. The public section for parents is adapted for people with disabilities. We recommend using the latest versions of browsers: Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
At the stage of implementation of the recruitment system, we provide:
- individual account manager for users of the leading authority,
- substantive support and comprehensive assistance in organising the recruitment process,
- Full configuration of the system in accordance with applicable laws,
- Ready-made templates for recruitment documentation (application, statements),
- User training on all system functions and capabilities,
- Support for the leading authority during the simulation of candidate assignment,
- Substantive and technical assistance of consultants to users – facilities,
- Availability of instructions for all users of the system (leading authority, facility, parent).
Get comprehensive software for county offices and municipalities
Choose the Comprehensive Recruitment System for educational facilities. Choose a tool that provides multiple benefits to all participants in the recruitment process.
- Recruitment management.
- Elimination of the blocking of spots.
- Simulation of candidate assignment.
- Indicating free spots.
- Name and statistical reports.
- Communication with schools and parents.
- Dedicated account manager for the leading authority.
- Automation of the recruitment process.
- Support in creating educational offers.
- Monitoring of perimeter lists in schools.
- Notifications to parents about recruitment. Reports and ready lists of qualified candidates.
- Organising work in the new year based on reliable data.
- Automatic indication of the place for children not admitted.
- Constant and easy online access to the facilities' offers.
- Electronic registration and reviewing of application status.
- Signature of the application using the Trusted Profile.
- E-mail information about the recruitment process.
- Access to free spots in supplementary recruitment.
- Support for recruitment of children with special educational needs.
What people are saying about us
Nowadays, electronic recruitment is a necessity, parents can very easily fill out an application anywhere. For us, as the Leading Authority, the introduction of electronic recruitment has definitely made the work related to this task easier and has eliminated parents' suspicions and fears that the recruitment process is not being conducted by the facilities in a completely honest way. Since we have changed the way we conduct recruitment to the electronic method, the public perception of the whole process has definitely changed for the better.
In the era of COVID-19, new technological solutions, such as the use of remote working tools and recruitment that allows applications to be submitted fully electronically, optimise the communication processes between residents and LGUs. In this case, the biggest inconvenience in paper-based recruitment was the archiving of applications, their number and the need for proper storage. With the implementation of fully electronic recruitment, facilities can archive applications with attachments and store them on external media. In addition, educational facilities have less work to do, as they do not have to issue access passwords to parents so that they can use them to enter the application.
Join the users who have already benefited from our software for municipalities and counties
Our solution works successfully in the following cities:
- Dębe Wielkie
- Kąty Wrocławskie
- Dębe Wielkie
- Kąty Wrocławskie
- Mińsk Mazowiecki
- Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
- Pruszcz Gdański
- Siemianowice Śląskie
- Zielona Góra